Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Hi everybody. I am Larisa Roata. I am from Moldova. I have been in the United States four years. I come from a big family. I have four sisters and I am the fifth and I have four brothers. Mom and dad are very good parents. I am happy because I was raised with a very good education. But, I am sad because I miss them. My education has followed me to the U.S.and makes me to strong. I want to say something: I am happy in America because I have the opportunity to study. My dream in my country was to continue my studies. I didn't have the opportunity to study because I didn't have enough money. When I came to the U.S.,this door was opened for me and my family members. I am glad to take this class in summer quarter. I need to improve my writing skills . You know Liz hou bed is my writing. I am happy to see you again.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Larisa I like your blog. I think everybody like you, we are glad to be in this country.
    And have the wonderful oportunity to live and study this beautiful language.
    I miss my family too but, it is good to be strong, and value our goals in our life.
    Martha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Larisa - this is a very nice post, and the English is excellent! You are obviously a very strong and determined person. I am interested in seeing where this will take you! A few spelling errors - use the spellchecker once more.

    ReplyDelete